Who doesn’t love cookies? Yes, I know, I’m diabetic. Shhh… I won’t tell if you don’t (just eat responsibly). These are one of our favorite cookies along with a lemon version. They are super easy to make and super fun to eat. Just 3 ingredients! We usually double or triple them and put them into an airtight container. They should store for a week or so. Not that they ever last that long around here 😆
I am sorry for the fact that I have no pictures but the end product but I didn’t realize my camera battery was dead and my phone takes horrible pictures. Next time I promise!
Cherry Chip Cookies
- Cookie sheet(s)
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- 1/3 measuring cup
- Cooking spray
- Parchment or wax paper (optional instead of spray)
- 1 box Cherry chip cake mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegtable oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Pour the cake mix into bowl, add 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly. (Add a tiny bit more vegetable oil if needed as you do not want it too dry). Place in the fridge for half an hour to 45 minutes. This helps ensure that it’s easier to roll and doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Spray cookie sheets with a light layer of cooking spray or instead line sheet with parchment or wax paper (this works best). And roll out 1 inch balls.
- Place in oven and bake for 9 minutes or until bottom starts to brown.
- Pull out and let cool.
Enjoy! As I said it’s one of our favorites and kids love them! 🙂